We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
The incumbent is expected to undertake the following duties -Responsibilities
- Development: develop features and infrastructure components for the platform.
- Operations: monitor the platform in production, debug and manage incidents, maximize reliability.
- Communication: communicate development status, requirements, technical specifications, proposals, best practices.
- Engineering Excellence: facilitate engineering excellence across the team, including code quality, testing, system architecture, performance amp; reliability, capacity planning.
- Azure: we are cloud native and run on Azure;
- .NET/C#: back-end systems are written in C# it is a must;
- CosmosDB: our source-of-truth datas ore and event log;
- Understanding and applying "Clean code" practices;
- Cognitive Search: used for search and reporting functions;
- Blobs, Tables, Queues: used for document storage as well as caches of external data;
- Functions, Logic Apps: simple automation tasks Typescript/Angular, React: Web Ul/UX (an advantage);
- Dart/Flutter: Native Ul/UX;
- Service Fabric: systems involving colocation of state and compute;
- Azure Monitor amp; Application Insights: system and infrastructure monitoring and alerting;
- Integrations: integrations with various types of services, including geolocation, E D, mapping, routing, as well as partner companies such as shippers, brokers, etc.