Muume AG (www.muume.com) is an emerging growth company in the field of digital solutions for the retail and consumer industry. We develop and sell standard solutions in this segment, especially for small and medium-sized market participants in Switzerland,Germany and abroad. For the top segment, we work with large international consulting companies and resellers, to which we contribute as a technology provider. We also develop digital solutions and platforms for traditional card providers on their way to digital cards. Muume employs around 30 software engineers at various locations. For our Swiss Software Engineering Team, we are seeking for a
Amazon Cloud Engineer - Platform Devops
This is a valuable and potentially career shaping opportunity for a DevOps Lead Engineer looking to progress, or an experienced Lead DevOps to take the helm of an expanding DevOps function, as we build out our tech capability.
- The Lead DevOps Engineer will manage delivery and performance of a small team of DevOps Engineers, alongside responsibility for maintaining and developing CI/CD pipelines in DevOps and the build of client environments in AWS, or other public cloud providers.
- Preparing release plans, performing dry run’s and executing releases into UAT / PREPROD / PROD stages.
- This individual will be adept at influencing and building relationships as you work closely with both clients, in-house and third-party Developers to successfully deliver across projects.
- As you will be expected to own the overall Dev Ops function for the Summit Automotive platform, you'll be pivotal in ensuring the team fill their available capacity, ensuring the quality of work is maintained at a high standard at all times.
Analytical, logical with good problem-solving skills, adept at communicating both internally and externally, you'll be an experienced DevOps Engineer who can work well within a commercial and delivery focused environment. You’ll have:
- Proven experience working within a product lead environment using Agile methodologies.
- Experience designing and supporting complex multi-tier, services based, production systems at scale.
- Experience of using container and orchestration services such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- A good understanding of applications and infrastructure monitoring, logging and ability to build auto-scaling infrastructure
- The ability to build and maintain CICD pipelines and underlying infrastructure for successful operation and utilization
- A good understanding of source control - Github
- Experience of test-driven development and implementing automated test solutions and pipelines
- SQL Database experience
- Experience of managing, motivating, coaching and developing a team.