Intetics Inc. is seeking a skilled SAP FI consultant to join our team of professionals in the Information Technology and Services industry. As a leading American technology company, Intetics specializes in custom software application development, distributed professional teams creation, software product quality assessment, and "all-things-digital" solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
As a SAP FI consultant at Intetics, you will be responsible for implementing, configuring, and maintaining SAP Financials and Controlling modules. You will play a key role in analyzing business requirements, designing efficient solutions, and ensuring smooth integration with other systems. We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong technical background, solid understanding of accounting principles, and experience in SAP FI module.
- Gather and analyze business requirements related to financial accounting and controlling processes.
- Configure SAP FI module based on business requirements and best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration with other SAP modules.
- Conduct unit testing, system testing, and support user acceptance testing.
- Provide ongoing support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution for SAP FI module.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in SAP FI module and related technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a SAP FI consultant.
- Ability and experience in designing, implementing and deploying SAP FI solutions to achieve upfront defined business goals.
- Knowledge of SAP modules FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, FI-BL, CO-OM, MM and WF and related customisable/programmable customer enhancements.
- Ability to create a catalogue of specifications for ABAP developers based on upfront designed business processes.
- Knowledge of SAP provided finance-related BAPIs and main function modules, their potentials, and limitations.
- Understanding of business Finance and Controlling in general.
- Collaborate with purely finance driven people, understanding finance language.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.