Parkopedia is the world’s leading connected car services provider used by millions of drivers and organisations such as Apple, Here, TomTom and 20 automotive brands ranging from Audi to Volkswagen. Parkopedia has the mission of providing the best in-car data and transaction services to make mobility ecological, efficient and convenient.
We are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join us in our Chisinau office. You will play a key role in shaping our workplace culture and maintaining the seamless flow of HR operations. Your responsibilities will encompass managing the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment to off-boarding.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for our Chisinau office, including job postings, candidate screening, interviewing, and onboarding of new employees.
- Develop and implement effective onboarding and offboarding processes to ensure a seamless transition for employees.
- Collaborate closely with managers and senior managers to identify and address hiring needs, as well as foster positive working relationships with employees.
- Be the first point of contact in the Chisinau office for HR-related queries, concerns, and needs, for both managers and employees.
- Collaborate closely with the People Operations Manager in London to align HR strategies and initiatives with the broader company goals, ensuring consistency with company-wide HR policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and support to managers on performance management and improvement plans.
- Foster a positive workplace culture by promoting employee engagement, diversity, and inclusion initiatives, working closely with managers.
- Oversee HR administrative tasks such as maintaining employee records, updating HR policies, and ensuring compliance with Moldovan employment laws and regulations.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices to continuously improve HR policies and processes.
- Other ad-hoc HR responsibilities as required: learning and development, employer branding, HR analytics reporting, etc.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels within an organisation.
- Previous experience in managing the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Previous experience managing the entire employee lifecycle and acting as the first point of contact for HR-related queries, for both managers and employees.
- Strong knowledge of Moldovan employment laws and regulations.
- Experience designing and implementing HR policies and processes.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working in an international environment is preferred.
Parkopedia is committed to building a great work environment for all our employees. Here are the benefits that we offer:
- Unlimited annual leave - yup, time off is as important as time in the office, we all need to unwind and recharge our batteries!
- Flexible working hours
- Generous hybrid working options
- Training allowance
- Annual company retreat
- Time off for volunteering
- Health benefit
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.